Personal Services

We provide services to individuals, whether you are looking for help with your personal tax return, are working as a subcontractor, or are a landlord and ‘need help with you accounts’, we are here to help

Personal Tax

Completing a self-assessment, otherwise known as a Personal Tax Return, can prove to be a time-consuming and sometimes stressful task.  We will take away all of the stress and confusion and potentially save you hundreds of pounds in HMRC penalties that can be incurred for late or incorrectly filing returns.

more about personal tax

Personal Tax Planning

An increasingly complex tax regime combined with more emphasis being placed on individual taxpayers responsibilities, means it is likely that you will need professional advice to negotiate the minefield of regulation.

more about personal tax planning

CIS Subcontractors

The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) sets out the special tax rules for subcontractors who work in the construction industry and how payments must be handled by contractors.

more about CIS Subcontractors

Landlord Tax

If you receive income from letting a property this needs to be declared to HMRC, even if you do not make a profit. To ensure that you meet your regulatory and reporting responsibilities we will;

more about landlord tax

Got any questions?